Anusha Jedidiah Attorneys
Attorney, Conveyancer, Notary Public
Telephone: +2731 4647073
   Home      Divorce Endorsements

Couples that divorce may still have property they owned jointly with their former spouse  registered in both names on the Title Deeds. When the marriage ends,  the necessary changes in marital status should be made on the Title Deed or one person can receive transfer of the other person's share by agreement.
In this instance an endorsement can made on the title Deed to change the owners details.

If you have property that you want transferred to you or changes made to marital status on the title deed then contact us to assist with the transfer.